Breakthrough depends on the involvement of generous community members like you! Here are some ways to get involved:
- Mentor a student through college and scholarship applications.
- Help to plan a fundraising event or host a fundraising social event with your friends.
- Host a Breakthrough SJC teaching fellow in your home for two months in the summer.
- Host an information session about Breakthrough SJC at your community organization or group.
- Set-up support for Breakthrough SJC events and special activities.
- Help with administrative office work.
Contact Emma Lee, Community Coordinator, at email@example.com or 949.661.0108, ex. 1322.